Latest Obama Nominates Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online President Barack Obama today nominated a new Surgeon General of the United States, the second such nomination he has made in his nearly five years in office. Vivek Murthy, MD, MBA, who is a Boston-based hospitalist and instructor, would become the newest Surgeon General if a majority of the Senate grants confirmation to Obama’s nomination. The Surgeon General of the United States is the country’s top spokesperson on matters of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.