Latest Occupation of Iraq Stories
ABU GHRAIB, Iraq, April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Dr. Saleh Mutlaq, chairman of Iraq's Al Arabiya Coalition and currently deputy prime minister of Iraq, survived an armed attack on his convoy at the entrance to the al Anbar governorate this morning. One of Dr. Saleh's bodyguards was seriously injured, as were two soldiers with the 9th Division of the Iraqi Army, which initiated fire against Mutlaq's convoy. State-controlled Iraqi news stations are reporting that Mutlaq...
BAGHDAD, January 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Iraq National Tribes Council, in coordination with a variety of national organizations, is campaigning to petition the Iraqi government to redress the humanitarian crisis facing Iranian exiles in Baghdad's Camp Liberty. The petition condemns the criminal attacks that government forces have launched against the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/Mek), which is temporarily housed in Camp Liberty. It also calls for UN...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.