Latest Oceaneering International Stories
HOUSTON, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.15 per common share. The dividend is payable September 20, 2011 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2011. Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.