Latest Ocular Research Center Stories
Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research Sets Sights on Advances in Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Real-time biomedical studies of factors leading to vision impairment are now possible through the world's largest ocular research center at Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research. As the first research center in the world to be directly combined with an eye bank, the Ocular Research Center provides a repository of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.