Latest OgilvyOne Stories
Gold winners include CHI&Partners NY, Memac Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne and Publicis Kaplan Thaler. CHICAGO, Oct.
- More Magic for OgilvyOne London with 3rd Day of Golds - CANNES, France, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On the third day of the Cannes Lions Festival 2014, Ogilvy & Mather has won its second
- 'Magic of Flying' and 'Bald Cartoons' Win Gold - CANNES, France, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OgilvyOne London's 'Magic of Flying' and Ogilvy Brasil's 'Bald Cartoons' have both taken home
- Ogilvy & Mather Lands 36 Lions on Day One - CANNES, France, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On the first day of the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity 2014, Ogilvy & Mather has won a Grand
Rakhshin Patel Elected as Jury Chairperson for the Local ECHO; Ajay Chandwani to Serve 3rd Term as DMAi Awards Chairperson.
NEW YORK, Nov.
SHANGHAI, July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- As the social media scene in China continues to attract mindboggling user numbers, ever increasing marketing dollars and new business ventures, an irreversible cultural shift has occurred.
CANNES, France, June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Todd Herman, an international performance coaching and training expert from Edmonton, Canada, was today voted the World's Greatest Salesperson.
NEW YORK, June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- A new integrated marketing campaign to launch Medco Pharmacy, from leading healthcare company Medco Health Solutions, Inc., begins this week promoting a smarter way for consumers to get their medicine. The new Medco Pharmacy brand will be introduced to consumers through an integrated marketing program, created by OgilvyOne, positioning the service as "The Obvious Choice." The campaign leverages Medco's pioneering advanced pharmacy model demonstrating Medco...
NEW YORK, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- OgilvyOne, the digital and direct marketing agency of Ogilvy & Mather, has been named by Nestle Confections & Snacks as its digital and CRM agency of record for the WONKAÂ® brand. Ogilvy will build on WONKA's existing digital consumer platforms and expand into new multiplatform channels.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.