Latest oil and gas law Stories
HOUSTON, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtus Oil and Gas Corporation (OTCBB: VOIL) ("Virtus" or the "Company") today announced it has entered into an agreement with an undisclosed seller to acquire an additional 18,000 acres in Iron County, Utah. The transaction expands Virtus' footprint to 55,477 acres focused on the Parowan Prospect, in the Central Utah Overthrust (CUO) region of southwestern Utah. Following the Gustavson Associates technical report published on the property last...
Lucas Will Receive Cash Payment and Carried Working Interest HOUSTON, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucas Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LEI) ("Lucas" or the "Company"), an independent oil and gas company with its operations in Texas, today announced a Letter of Intent ("LOI") for a Participation Agreement with a private independent operator to farm out approximately 400 acres on its Karnes County Eagle Ford leasehold. Under the LOI, Lucas will receive a payment of $1 million, payable...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.