Latest Oklahoma Price College of Business Stories
NORMAN, Okla., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The University of Oklahoma Price College of Business began offering an Executive MBA in Energy (EMBA) this month. Created by the Energy Institute within the Price College of Business, the program allows students to learn primarily online with three weeklong in-person residencies, the first of which participants just completed in Norman. "After nearly three years in development, it was rewarding to meet the students who selected...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.