Latest Oleochemical Stories
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Glycerol Market by Source (Biodiesel, Fatty Acids & Fatty Alcohols), by Applications (Personal Care, Alkyd Resins, Polyether Polyols, Others), Downstream Opportunities (Propylene Glycol, Epichlorohydrin, 1, 3 Propanediol and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2012 - 2018," the global demand for glycerol was 1,995.5 kilo tons in 2011 and is expected to reach 3,060.4 kilo...
Improved economic conditions and rising disposable incomes in the Middle East have stimulated growth for the household care industry and in turn opportunities for surfactant producers. With its advantaged feedstocks and access to growth markets, the Middle East is set to become the petrochemical sector's core. Moreover, innovation in laundry detergents over the past few years has focused on performance and compatibility with other additives and ingredients of the formulation, eco-benefits and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.