Latest Omaha Children's Museum Stories
By Veronica Stickney, Omaha World-Herald, Neb. Jun. 23--I update this column each weekday with what's happening in your neighborhood, school or family. So please let me know about events important to you and your family or friends, and check back often to see what's going on. Send your events and story ideas to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Omaha World-Herald, 1314 Douglas St., Suite 700, Omaha, NE 68102. Event to plant seeds of awareness in kids Eco-minded families: A workshop Saturday,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.