Latest Omalizumab Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Though not the most common occurrence, researchers do sometimes discover drugs marketed for one particular disease, disorder or illness can work well in treating a totally different condition. One recent discovery was that of a popular diabetes drug that showed promise in treating ovarian cancer. Another--not so recent--discovery was of the antidepressant drug Wellbutrin that proved to be effective in helping smokers kick the habit....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.