Quantcast

Latest Omnicom Group Stories

2014-01-13 08:25:26

NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), today announced the appointment of Ceci Zak, chief operating officer (COO) of DAS healthcare group of companies. A newly created role, Zak will lead the stewardship of DAS' healthcare companies to identify and create strategic and operational opportunities that provide meaningful solutions for clients. Zak will report to John Doolittle, president and CFO of DAS....

2014-01-09 16:23:16

New Service Offering Provides Integrated Approach for Identifying and Prioritizing Material Issues; Compliant With New GRI G4 Guidelines BOSTON, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cone Communications, a Boston-based public relations agency specializing in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), is launching a new CSR product, Materiality360(SM), which will serve as a one-stop solution for companies looking to identify and analyze their top material issues. The product was designed to meet the...

2014-01-09 12:24:08

NEW YORK and PARIS, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) and Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577) today announced that they have received approval from the European Commission in connection with the pending merger of Publicis Groupe and Omnicom. The proposed merger was notified to the European Commission on November 25, 2013 and was authorized today without condition following a phase 1 review. This approval follows previously disclosed clearances...

2014-01-09 08:24:34

LONDON, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FleishmanHillard has promoted Massimo Moriconi to lead its Milan office. Moriconi will assume responsibility for the firm's business in Italy and will join FleishmanHillard's EMEA management team. He will report to John Saunders, regional president of Europe, Middle East and Africa. During the past 15 years, Moriconi, who joined the agency in January 2011, has acquired experience in a broad communications portfolio, including specialisation in...

2014-01-07 16:22:32

CHICAGO, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, DDB Chicago announced that award-winning creative Tony Malcolm has joined the agency as Executive Creative Director on McDonald's. Previously, Malcolm was a Creative Director at Leo Burnett UK where he oversaw the McDonald's creative output. Malcolm personally penned some of the brand's most renowned work including the "Just Passing By" series of films that was one of the most awarded campaigns in the restaurant category in 2012. This...

2014-01-07 08:28:25

Key Hire Brings Experience in Integrated Brand Marketing, Sports Marketing, Marketing to Men NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ketchum Sports & Entertainment, a division of Ketchum, one of the world leaders in communications and public relations, has expanded its leadership team with the hire of Eryn McVerry as a senior vice president. Based in KSE's New York office, McVerry will play a critical role on some of the firm's largest accounts, including Gillette, Anheuser-Busch...

2014-01-06 12:26:47

JOHANNESBURG, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TBWA\South Africa has purchased 80% of Johannesburg-based HDI Youth Marketeers for an undisclosed sum. HDI's management will retain the remaining 20% of the company. HDI, a dedicated youth marketing consultancy, was started in 1996 by founder and current Chief Executive Officer, Liesl Loubser, with the stated objective of connecting brands to people aged 3 to 23 via platforms like the Junior Board of Directors and Generation Next, an annual...

2014-01-02 08:22:29

Latest Move in Series of Significant Enhancements to Agency's Asia-Pacific Capabilities SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ketchum, one of the world's leading communications firms, today announced Yonnie Woo has joined the agency as general manager of its recently acquired office in South Korea. As general manager, Woo will be responsible for agency operations and supporting both multinational and domestic clients with a particular focus on such specializations as...


Word of the Day
mundungus
  • A stinking tobacco.
  • Offal; waste animal product; organic matter unfit for consumption.
This word comes from the Spanish 'mondongo,' tripe, entrails.