Latest OMONTYS® Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Two pharmaceutical companies have issued a recall of their anemia drug Omontys after receiving reports that some kidney dialysis patients had suffered severe allergic reactions after taking the medication. According to the Associated Press (AP), California-based Affymax Inc. and Illinois-based Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. said some of the more than 25,000 patients who had received the drug had experienced adverse effects afterwards,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.