Latest Oncology Group Stories
Stage set to determine if drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors will extend the lives of patients with the high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia subtype; pediatric clinical trial scheduled to open
The Hyundai Hope On Wheels COG Biorepository will help Project:EveryChild study every type of pediatric cancer that occurs in the U.S. FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 7, 2014
Receiving radiation therapy immediately after a radical prostatectomy is a cost-effective treatment for prostate cancer patients when compared with waiting and acting on elevated prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels.
For 10th Year, CureSearch's 'Reach the Day' Event Brings Hundreds to Washington WASHINGTON, June 21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today and tomorrow hundreds of families of children with cancer are visiting Capitol Hill to ask Congress one question: Where is the research money that was authorized by the Caroline Pryce Walker Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2008? For the last 10 years, the CureSearch for Children's Cancer community has come to Washington seeking more federal funding for...
- In a First, Immunotherapy Works Against Neuroblastoma - PHILADELPHIA, June 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A multicenter research team has announced encouraging results for an experimental therapy using elements of the body's immune system to improve cure rates for children with neuroblastoma, a challenging cancer of the nervous system. John M.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.