Latest online conversations Stories
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The use of social media is a growing trend for customer communications, and some utilities are starting to leverage social media tools such as blogging, Twitter, and virtual communities to share energy-conservation tips and to communicate with customers and the media during outages. For more than 20 years, E SOURCE has been delivering utility-focused research and advisory services, and the E SOURCE Utility Communicators Service focuses on...
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- BuzzLogic, a media company that identifies and analyzes online conversations to help brands reach engaged audiences, today announced Eric Larsen as Executive Vice Chairman of its board of directors. Eric will play a significant day-to-day management role at BuzzLogic, and will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for the company, whose clients include some of the world's top agencies and brands. A former member of Young &...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.