Latest Ontario Chamber of Commerce Stories
TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2014 /CNW/ - A new report from the Ontario Chamber of Commerce reveals that Ontario's Ring of Fire, the mineral resource-rich region in the James Bay Lowlands, will generate up to $9.4 billion in new economic activity over the first 10 years of operation and sustain 5,500 jobs annually. According to the study, Beneath the Surface: Uncovering the Economic Potential of Ontario's Ring of Fire, the mining development could generate more than $25 billion across numerous sectors...
Synergy Debt Group joined the most influential and prestigious business network in the province, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. Scarborugh, Ontario (PRWEB) October 02, 2011 Synergy Debt Group joined the most influential and prestigious business network in the province, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. OCC an advocacy group boasts over 60,000 businesses across the province of Ontario and is one of the most active players in promoting free enterprise and competitiveness in Canada. OCC for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.