Latest Orad Solutions Stories
Russian broadcaster Channel 5 will use Orad´s enterprise graphics solutions for its on-air broadcast (PRWEB) December 12, 2012 Orad is pleased to announce that Russian broadcaster Channel 5 has completed a significant upgrade of its on-air broadcast graphics infrastructure, using Orad´s enterprise graphics solutions. The new Orad-driven graphics production workflow, which will be used for the broadcaster´s independent news channel, consists of the PowerWall video wall...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.