Latest Oral myology Stories
Blue Fire Media is proud to announce that their client, Susan Dennis, DDS is now offering Oral Myofunctional Therapy in office. Portage, MI (PRWEB) June 14, 2012 Portage, MI dentist Dr. Dennis is highly regarded as a local expert in her practice of general and cosmetic dentistry. She now offers oral myofunctional therapy to her patients and welcomes new patients seeking treatment for oral myofunctional disorder. This is a milestone in oral care. Dr. Dennis´ office is one of the very...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.