Latest Order theory Stories
RIVER EDGE, N.J., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nephros, Inc. (OTCQB:NEPH), a commercial stage medical device company that develops and sells high performance liquid purification ultrafilters, announced today that it has commenced its previously disclosed rights offering. On February 12, 2014, the Company will distribute to holders of its common stock and/or warrants one non-transferable subscription right for each share of common stock, and each share of common stock underlying a warrant,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.