Organic chemistry Reference Libraries
Organometallics is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Chemical Society. As of May 2012, the editor-in-chief is John A. Gladysz. Organometallics publishes records in one of the most active fields for organometallic, inorganic, organic, and materials chemists. Articles, communications, mini-reviews, and notes detail the synthesis, structure, bonding, chemical...
Synthetic Metals is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier. It covers all aspects of electronic polymers and electronic molecular materials. It is an international medium for the rapid publication of original research papers, short communications and subject reviews dealing with research on and applications of electronic polymers and electronic molecular materials including...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.