Latest Orion HealthCorp Inc. Stories
NEW ORLEANS, June 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 2011 RBMA RADIOLOGY SUMMIT -- The ability to forecast cash flow and collections performance is vital to medical practices, but many physicians don't have access to the wealth of valuable data in their practices for improving these processes and increasing revenue. To help physicians pinpoint where and how to improve collections, effective new performance forecasting tools that target and "mine" data are available from Orion HealthCorp, Inc., a...
NEW ORLEANS, June 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Orion RMI: RBMA Radiology SummitNew Orleans - June 5-8. 2011Hilton New Orleans RiversideBooth #606 What: Participate in an interactive demonstration of Orion RMI's Medical Billing and Practice Management tools including Osmium(SM), which helps your practice monitor: Charge Posting Volatility/Cash Flow Maximization Denial Trending Physician Benchmarking Who: Meet Orion HealthCorp President and CEO, Terry Bauer, as well as Orion RMI leaders...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.