Latest Ornithomimosaurs Stories
[ Watch the Video: Fossils of First Feathered Dinosaurs from North America Found ] April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Remember the scene in the original Jurassic Park movie when the giant ostrich-like dinosaurs run from an enraged Tyrannosaurus rex? The scaly, fleet-footed animals moved like a flock of birds, gracefully wheeling across the landscape. A new study, recently published in the journal Science, reveals that this depiction of the bird-mimic dinosaurs...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.