Latest Orphan drugs Stories
Follow-up data from the Phase 2 PCYC-1104 trial presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting show sustained efficacy and safety over time SAN FRANCISCO and RARITAN, N.J.,
- Note: This press release corresponds to abstracts 4453 and 4471 SAN FRANCISCO, Dec.
- Fewer patients on Tasigna vs. Gleevec had their leukemia progress to advanced stage, a key goal of treatment in CML and important clinical benefit (1) EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
Company Outlines Plans for Phase III Registration Study San Diego, Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MEI Pharma, Inc.
Interim Data from 33 Evaluable Patients to be Presented at ASH on Saturday SAN DIEGO, Dec. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MEI Pharma, Inc.
PORTLAND, Oregon, December 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Glioblastoma Multiforme
The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is pleased to announce the recent openings of clinical trials this holiday season. Downey, CA (PRWEB) November
Health Canada approves GAZYVA((TM)) (obinutuzumab), a medicine that harnesses the body's immune system to kill cancer cells, for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (or CLL)
- Note: This release corresponds to ASH abstracts 22, 31, 78, 84, 176, 327, 505, 2096, 2312, 3448, 3474, 4454, 4469, 4680 RARITAN, N.J., Nov.
- Tosedostat Currently in Phase 2 Development for Patients with AML and MDS - SEATTLE, Oct. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CTI BioPharma Corp.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).