Quantcast

Latest Outotec Stories

2008-11-04 12:00:21

Estonian energy company Eesti Energia and Finnish minerals processing company Outotec have signed an agreement to form a joint company for the development and marketing of environmentally sustainable and economically viable oil shale processing methods. Eesti Energia is a major user of oil shale. Eesti Energia will have a majority 60% stake in the new company, while Outotec will hold the remaining 40% stake. The new company aims to become a significant supplier of oil shale technology...

2008-07-22 09:00:55

Finnish mining equipment company Outotec wins big deal in Peru HELSINKI, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Finland's mining equipment maker Outotec had won a copper plant order worth more than 90 million euros (about 150 million U.S. dollars) in Peru, the company said Monday. Outotec had agreed with Southern Peru Copper Corporation for the delivery of a copper solvent extraction and electrowinning plant in Peru, it said in a statement. According to Tapani Jarvinen, the chief executive of Outotec,...


Word of the Day
cacodemon
  • An evil spirit; a devil.
  • A nightmare.
  • In astrology, the twelfth house of a scheme or figure of the heavens: so called from its signifying dreadful things, such as secret enemies, great losses, imprisonment, etc.
'Cacodemon' comes from a Greek term meaning 'evil genius.'
Related