Latest Over-the-counter drug Stories
What are the rules pertaining to Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Medications? (PRWEB) December 04, 2012 Zane Benefits, the leader in Defined Contribution Healthcare and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), today published FAQs regarding medications and HRAs. The Zane Benefits Claims and Participant Support department is frequently asked "can over-the-counter medicines and drugs still be reimbursed through an HRA?" The answer is yes, with a "but". Due to health care...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.