Latest Overclock.net Stories
Almost 35,000 votes placed by the largest online community of IT enthusiasts to determine best-in-class PC components San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013 Overclock.net, a Huddler community, today announced the winners of its first annual Community Choice Awards. Almost 35,000 votes were placed by members of Overclock.net, the largest online community of IT enthusiasts, to determine best-in-class PC components, such as processors, motherboards and PC peripherals. Established in 2004,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.