Latest Paal Braathen Stories
OSLO, Norway, March 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CAMO Software AS today announced the appointment of Mr. Paal Braathen as chief executive officer (CEO), effective immediately. (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20110321/443630 ) Founded in 1984, CAMO Software is a pioneer and acknowledged leader in the growing field of multivariate data analysis (MVA) and design of experiments (DoE) software. The company has recently re-structured and strengthened the management group with...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.