Paranthropus robustus Reference Libraries
Australopithecus africanus was an early hominid, an australopithecine that lived between roughly 3.03 and 2.04 million years ago in the later Pliocene and early Pleistocene. Au. africanus was of slender build and was thought to have been a direct ancestor of modern humans. Fossil remains signify that Au. africanus was considerably more like modern humans that Au. afarensis, with a more...
Zalmoxes, named after the Dacian deity Zalmoxis, is a genus of dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous Period. This dinosaur is classified as a rhabdodontid iguanodont. Zalmoxes is a herbivorous dinosaur. The type species is Z. robustus. A second described species is Z. shqiperorum. Both species were found in Romania. Additional fossils of this genus were found in Austria, and was formerly...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.