Latest Parboiled rice Stories
Substrate made from waste glass performs well in greenhouse applications In the greenhouse business, organic and inorganic growing substrates are chosen for the physical and chemical properties necessary to support specific crops and growing conditions. One important physical property in substrates is air-filled pore space, a particularly important characteristic that allows for gas exchange between plants' roots and the outside atmosphere. Perlite and parboiled rice hulls are the two of...
RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, Calif. April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- UNCLE BEN'SÃ®, the number-one selling brand of rice in the country, announced the launch of a new integrated marketing campaign today, which kicks off nationally in April. The global campaign, which debuted in Europe and Canada earlier this year, encourages consumers to "Begin with Ben(TM)" which will lead to a world of better meals by attracting healthier ingredients, encouraging diverse cuisines and bringing families...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.