Latest Parker Hannifin Corporation Stories
- Company reports earnings per diluted share of $2.02, or $2.06 adjusted for restructuring CLEVELAND, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader
- Record second quarter sales increased 1% to $3.13 billion; organic sales increased 4% CLEVELAND, Jan.
Partnership Extends Capabilities in the Area of Advanced Prosthetic Devices CLEVELAND and IRVINE, Calif., Dec.
Parker's motion and control technologies to help ORACLE TEAM USA fly above the competition CLEVELAND, Dec.
- Earnings per diluted share increased 15 percent to $1.85, or $1.89 adjusted for restructuring CLEVELAND, Oct.
ReportsnReports.com offers Motion Control Market in North America 2014-2018 in its store. DALLAS, Sept.
- Record fourth quarter sales, operating cash flow and full year sales CLEVELAND, Aug.
CLEVELAND, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, announced it is developing more than 100 potential medical
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.