Latest Parking meter Stories
ATLANTA, May 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkmobile USA, Inc. announced today their revolutionary new service will be implemented starting May 9th at over 30 non-gated Preferred Parking surface lots covering over 3,000 parking spaces in and around the Uptown Charlotte area. Customers will now be able to pay for parking with their cell phone. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110419/CL86065LOGO) "Parkmobile is excited to launch our Pay by Phone Parking service in Charlotte, NC,"...
WASHINGTON, April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) and Parkmobile today announced a program that will allow residents, workers and visitors to use their mobile phones to pay for parking at all of the approximately 17,000 on-street metered spaces throughout the District of Columbia. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110419/CL86065LOGO ) "We piloted pay by phone parking in select business districts, with great results, and now we're ready...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.