Latest PARTNERS LLC Stories
CLEARWATER, Fla., June 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ValCom, Inc. (VLCO.PK) announced today that subject to the Board of Directors' approval, it will enter into a financing agreement with TRI-PARTNERS, LLC, a New Jersey based company, which has committed to loaning ValCom $600,000. In recent weeks, ValCom has announced that it will dramatically increase the amount of operating capital available to the company through lines of credit and royalties that are due to the company. The...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.