Latest Pasadena, California Stories
Prepare to be awed by some of the solar system's spookiest mysteries in a Halloween slideshow from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The all-new slideshow features puzzlers like the disappearing "bunny" on Mars, the Saturn "hex" and Jupiter's scar face, plus commentary from JPL scientists. Visit the JPL Education website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/education/mysteries/ to view the Flash slideshow and try your hand at solving these stellar mysteries. JPL is a division of the California...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.