Latest Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories LLC Stories
Full Service National Reference Laboratory, PAML, leader in its field, introduces blood test to aid in the early detection of lung cancer. (PRWEB) February 12, 2013 PAML (Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories, LLC) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Oncimmune® USA LLC to offer the EarlyCDT®-Lung test. EarlyCDT-Lung is an innovative blood test that aids in the risk assessment and the early detection of lung cancer. Lung cancer is the leading cause of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.