Latest Paul Holland Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online A new study by NASA and the British Antarctic Survey tries to explain the increase of ice cover in the Antarctic that is seemingly contrary to the effects of climate change that have been witnessed over the previous two decades. In their report, they purport they have the first direct evidence that this increase in sea ice cover is due to changing winds that have had an impact on the changes to Antarctic sea ice drift. The...
Former Transoft CEO Paul Holland tapped to meet growing mainframe migration and modernization demands CHICAGO, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Clerity Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of mainframe migration and modernization solutions, announced the appointment of Paul Holland as vice president of business development. Holland's primary responsibilities will be to manage the worldwide sales team and drive direct and indirect channel sales activity. In addition to his considerable sales...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.