Latest Paul Ramchandani Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Modern family relationships can be complicated. It can include multiple extended family members, divorces, and more. Delving into this theme, a new study found that children whose fathers showed more positive engagement before three months of age tended to not have as many behavioral problems when they turn one-year-old. As such, researchers believe that it´s important to have parent-child interaction in the early post-natal...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.