Latest Pavements Stories
Wagner Meter's RapidRH and DataMaster products drawl large and steady crowds during the annual event held in Las Vegas during January 2013. Rogue River, OR (PRWEB) May 02, 2013 Wagner Meters´ recent participation at the World of Concrete (WOC) 2013 Concrete and Masonry event included a number of events experiences, and was highlighted as they introduced by the introduction of the new Rapid RH® DataMaster, a compact, handheld device that combines Bluetooth® technology with...
Edgetite Products, Inc., has invented a new spike that allows improved paver edging projects. Easy to install spikes designed stronger and designed to last, for paver edging. Mechanicsburg, PA (PRWEB) April 29, 2013 Whether creating a walkway or patio, Edgetite Spikes can make landscaping projects quicker and more efficient for paver edging. Edgetite Products, Inc., has invented a new spike that allows improved paver edging projects, eliminating future repairs. The spikes help solve...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.