Latest Pavements Stories
Come and hear about the new DataMasterRH data testing tool and attend the Wagner Meters sponsored luncheon Concrete Construction's Quality in Concrete Slabs. Rogue River, OR (PRWEB) February 01, 2013 Wagner Meters is again taking part in World of Concrete (WOC) 2013, where their new DataMaster wireless hand held concrete relative humidity data collection meter has been nominated for the Most Innovative Product award. Along with a variety of events at WOC, Wagner Meters is sponsoring...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.