Latest Pavements Stories
Come and hear about the new DataMasterRH data testing tool and attend the Wagner Meters sponsored luncheon Concrete Construction's Quality in Concrete Slabs. Rogue River, OR (PRWEB) February 01, 2013 Wagner Meters is again taking part in World of Concrete (WOC) 2013, where their new DataMaster wireless hand held concrete relative humidity data collection meter has been nominated for the Most Innovative Product award. Along with a variety of events at WOC, Wagner Meters is sponsoring...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.