Latest pediatric cancer Stories
A study by the Children's Oncology Group (COG) reported that five-year survival for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL, the most common type of pediatric cancer) among children treated through COG clinical trials increased from 83.7 percent during the period 1990-1994 to 90.4 percent in the period 2000-2005. The improvements in survival were observed among all children over age 1 regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, or subtype of ALL. This analysis, which is the largest study to date of ALL...
Bag Warehouse President Mark Ditteaux has teamed up with Roc Solid Founder Eric Newman to sponsor the Imprinted Duffel Bags for their Ready-Bag Program, which helps to ease the burdens for families with children suffering from pediatric cancer Santa Ana, CA (PRWEB) February 01, 2012 With 16,000 children diagnosed with or relapsing from cancer each year, Eric and Roc Solid are pushing to "connect with every single patient." That is no easy task as it would cost around $6.4 million...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.