Latest Peginterferon alfa-2a Stories
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection, TURQUOISE-I demonstrated sustained virologic response
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
Data from 25 accepted abstracts include results from: NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Oct.
LONDON, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
- In patients with compensated liver cirrhosis and genotype 1 (GT1) chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, a difficult-to-treat population, TURQUOISE-II demonstrated SVR(12) rates of 91.8 and 95.9
-SVR(12) rates of 96 percent were achieved in both SAPPHIRE-I (new to therapy) and SAPPHIRE-II (treatment-experienced with pegylated interferon and ribavirin) in adult patients with genotype 1 chronic
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will present new data from its phase III hepatitis C development program at the 2014 International Liver Congress(TM) (ILC) in
-- SVR(12) rates of 99 percent with and without ribavirin were achieved in genotype 1b patients new to treatment BOSTON, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The first detailed results
- Ninety-nine percent SVR(12) rates with and without ribavirin in certain patient types NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
- A ceramic container used inside a fuel-fired kiln to protect pots from the flame.