Latest Pencourage Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Facebook´s rise to the top and the effects it´s had on modern society has been pondered, discussed, researched and categorized time and time again. Evolutionary psychologist Robin Dunbar, for instance, has found strong evidence which proves humans instinctively limit themselves to natural social networks (not the ones found online) of around 150 people. Then there are those, such as Dr. Laura Mickes, who believes we...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.