Latest Pepsi Stories
-- Focused on helping brands gain traction and commercial success -- New unit will build distribution and retail networks to create traction -- Key players join team to lead Texas and Southern California markets Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 16, 2012 GBS Growth Partners, one of the leading advisory groups for food and beverage brands in the US, has formed a new business unit to help brands dramatically improve their market penetration and business performance. Smash! Brands will provide total...
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Soda lovers should beware of what may be found in the sugary drinks. Researchers in France recently revealed that sodas, such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi, have small traces of alcohol. Investigators believe that the findings will cause people to become more concerned about the drinks due to safety, health, or religious reasons. The tests were conducted by the National Institute of Consumption, a Paris-based organization, and showed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.