Perception Reference Libraries
A safety razor, designed to protect the user from serious injury, is a razor where the facial skin is protected from all but the very edge of the blade. Prior to using a safety razor, most men used a straight razor. These razors, although still available today, are not used very often due to the skill and attention required for use. Jean-Jacques Perret invented the safety razor. A rare...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.