Peripheral venous catheter Reference Libraries
Interventional radiology (IR) is a special sub-operation under general radiology. It is used to find, diagnose and treat a disease in almost every body system. The process of interventional radiology is very noninvasive to help with the recovery and outcome of the procedure. It utilizes x-rays, CT, ultrasound, MRI, and other modes of imaging in order to direct tools in the body as well as a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.