Latest peritoneal dialysis Stories
Mom's Meals, an expert in senior nutrition, will present evidence-based data on how nutritional interventions impact hospital readmissions and improve patient outcomes. Des Moines, IA (PRWEB) May 02, 2013 Mom´s Meals, a leading provider of nutrition solutions and home delivered meals for those choosing independent living, recuperating at home or managing a chronic disease, will showcase its nutrition expertise during a webinar on Thursday, May 16, for Florida Medical Quality Assurance,...
Renal Program implements mobile solution for staff safety for Home Dialysis Schaumburg, IL and Mississauga, ON (PRWEB) February 12, 2013 Trillium Health Partners is a leading hospital with an outstanding record of performance, fiscal responsibility and quality patient care. The hospital encompasses three main sites — Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre — offering the full range of acute care hospital services, as well as a variety of...
ReportsnReports.com adds “Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018” to its store. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 16, 2012 This report provides key data, information and analysis on the global renal dialysis equipment market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the renal dialysis equipment market. The report contains comprehensive information on the key trends...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.