Latest personal protective equipment Stories
2012 Canadian Wireless Trade Show being held at the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto Toronto, ON (PRWEB) September 03, 2012 eShields will be bringing their newly launched line of innovative cellphone, iPad and tablet protective gear to the 2012 Canadian Wireless Trade Show this September 12th and 13th at the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto. eShields was one of the original pioneers of protective gear, first targeting the booming iPhone market. Since that time eShields has gone on to develop...
When it comes to personal protective equipment, the fashion shows in New York and Milan have nothing on global infrastructure firm Gannett Fleming, Inc. To encourage employees to think safety from head to toe, Gannett Fleming held a Protective Equipment Fashion Show on June 14 featuring 35 employees dressed in personal protective equipment (PPE) commonly used in the firm´s diverse lines of work. The “runway models” showcased various styles of gloves, hard hats, boots, vests,...
Hongbao introduces new products, the HB-14 nitrile cutting-resistant gloves. The HB-14 nitrile working gloves enhance workers' safety and comfort during the production process (PRWEB) July 28, 2012 Hongbao introduces new products, the HB-14 nitrile cutting-resistant gloves. The HB-14 nitrile working gloves enhance workers' safety and comfort during the production process so that workers can concentrate on work, preventing their hands from injury. This new nitrile industrial gloves are made...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.