Latest Personally identifiable information Stories
Contact At Once! Demonstrates Global Commitment to Consumer Privacy Protection San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 07, 2012 Today Contact At Once! announced its participation in the TRUSTe® U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Program and its certification to display the TRUSTe EU Safe Harbor Seal. This development demonstrates Contact At Once!'s global commitment to transparency, accountability and consumer choice, the foundations of online privacy. Contact At Once! joins thousands of TRUSTe-certified...
A new social app that can scan the faces of bar patrons in order to determine their ages and genders launched in venues throughout the US this past weekend, and it has wasted little time in raising the hackles of privacy advocates harboring concerns over how much and what types of information are being stored by the program. The app in question, SceneTap, launched in two dozen bars in San Francisco on Friday and earlier in Austin, Texas; Athens, Georgia; Bloomington, Indiana; Chicago,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.