Latest pesticide products Stories
Groups had to sue the Minister of Health to secure reviews of pesticides already banned in Europe MONTREAL, Feb. 5, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Environmental groups have forced Ottawa to review the approval of up to 383 pesticide products containing 23 active ingredients including many with links to cancer and water contamination. After a legal challenge by Equiterre and the David Suzuki Foundation, the federal government will examine these pesticide products, which contain...
By Sixsmith, Rachel Growers who are waiting to hear the extent of Europe's stringent new pesticide laws have been hit by another blow - this time in the form of new legislation on maximum residue levels (MRLs). A number of pesticide products for use on specific crops have been taken off the market ahead of the introduction of Europe's new MRLs regime, Regulation 396/2005. The majority of these products are for use on vegetable crops. The regulation comes into force at the beginning of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.