Latest Peter A. DeMarco Stories
CLEVELAND, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Peter A. DeMarco, Vice President and Director of Tax at Meaden & Moore received the 2011 Northeast Ohio Athena Award. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110509/CL98023 ) The award is presented annually by Inside Business Magazine to two individuals in Northeast Ohio -- one individual from the Greater Cleveland area and one individual from the Greater Akron area. This award is bestowed upon someone who has attained and embodies the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.