Latest Peter A. DeMarco Stories
CLEVELAND, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Peter A. DeMarco, Vice President and Director of Tax at Meaden & Moore received the 2011 Northeast Ohio Athena Award. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110509/CL98023 ) The award is presented annually by Inside Business Magazine to two individuals in Northeast Ohio -- one individual from the Greater Cleveland area and one individual from the Greater Akron area. This award is bestowed upon someone who has attained and embodies the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.