Latest Peter Gros Stories
Mixing famed Galapagos landmarks and less-visited gems on the 10-day expedition cruise, International Expeditions' small-yacht voyage explores the archipelago's legendary beaches, lush highland forests and dormant volcanoes, a treasure trove of animals. Along the way, Peter Gros' lectures offer travelers a deeper understanding of this ecological wonder. His love for wildlife, snorkeling and hiking enrich his colorful narratives as he engages with guests throughout the journey. Helena, AL...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.