Latest Peter Kreeft Stories
By Consolmagno, Guy Stop Making Sense By The Talking Heads (Palm Pictures, 1984, 1999) Spiritual classics are inspirational works, tested by time, designed to bring one closer to God. G. K. Chesterton and John Henry Newman come to mind. I have works on my shelf by modern religious writers, from Peter Kreeft to Anne Lamott, who manage to inspire me- when I am not furiously disagreeing with them. But my soul's deepest stirring comes from a source neither literary nor overtly religious....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.